- See the best coast's beautiful landmarks, like McWay Falls and Keyhole Arch.
- This is part of a Thought Leaders Series: get to meet other entrepreneurs and other professionals.
- Stay on an incredible (and hard-to-get) campground right on the bluffs, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Trip includes everything you'll need, including camping gear, gourmet meals, and transportation from Los Angeles and back home.
- Difficulty of hikes: easy to moderate
Step 1: RSVP
Trip Cost: $110/DAy
3 day cost: $329
This 3-day trip INCLUDES:
- Meals: [D], [B/L/D], [B/L]
- Reservations, tents and supplies
Step 2: Pack
- Just the basics: a sleeping bag, clothes and toiletries
- For more details, check out the full list of gear.
Step 3: Depart
LOS ANGELES, CA 91423
message your guide